Marbula One Season 2 is the second season of Marbula One.
The Savage Speeders are the defending champions.
Changes in Season 2
- Expansion of participation slots from 16 teams to 20.
- Extension of the season from 8 races to 12.
- Removal of all pit lanes.
- A new race qualifying system has been introduced, with a total of three rounds of qualifying. The format for season 2 is:
- ROUND 1: All 20 marbles get one flying lap to set a time. The four slowest marbles are eliminated, i.e. do not qualify for the race, while marbles placed 9th to 16th take those respective grid positions for the race.
- ROUND 2: The top 8 marbles from the previous round participate in a two-lap race-off, with grid positions being determined from the results of Round 1. After the race-off concludes, marbles finishing 5th to 8th take those respective grid positions for the race (last to finish starts in 8th, 5th to finish starts in 5th).
- ROUND 3: The top 4 marbles from the previous round participate in a two-lap race-off, with grid positions being determined from the results of Round 2. After the race-off concludes, all marbles take their respective grid positions for the race according to their finishing position in this race-off (last to finish starts in 4th, 1st to finish starts from pole position).
- The scoring system has been updated. The top twelve finishers score points for both individual and team championships, and the marble that starts on pole position also scores a bonus point. The bonus point for fastest lap is retained from the previous season.
|Marbula One Season 2 Points System|
|Pole Position||Fastest Lap|
Races and Tracks
There are a total of 12 races for the second edition of Marbula One. All races are held at different racetracks, and each track features a host team.
Below is the list of tracks for this edition of Marbula One, ordered by date of event.
|Track Name||Home Team||Date|
|Minty Mania||Minty Maniacs||7 – 8 November 2020|
|O'raceway||O'rangers||14 – 15 November 2020|
|Honeydome||Bumblebees||21 – 22 November 2020|
|Aquamaring||Oceanics||27 – 28 November 2020|
|Tumult Turnpike||Balls of Chaos||4 – 5 December 2020|
|Arctic Circuit||Snowballs||11 - 12 December 2020|
The teams participating in the second edition of Marbula One were announced all at once on 16th October 2020. Their respective rosters were periodically revealed from 22nd October to 3rd November. New teams received brand-new Marbula One posters, while returning teams that changed their rosters had their posters edited to show the new team member(s).
|Teams||Date of Roster Reveal||Marbula One Appearance||Marbles|
|Savage Speeders||22nd October 2020||2nd||Speedy|
|Team Galactic||23rd October 2020||2nd||Starry|
|Mellow Yellow||24th October 2020||2nd||Yellow|
|Snowballs||29th October 2020||2nd||Snowy|
|Balls of Chaos||30th October 2020||2nd||Clutter|
|Minty Maniacs||1st November 2020||1st||Minty Drizzel|
|Crazy Cat's Eyes||1st||Red Eye|
|Bumblebees||2nd November 2020||1st||Bumble|
|Oceanics||3rd November 2020||1st||Ocean|
Racer changes from last season
- Snowflake of the Snowballs was replaced by Snowstorm due to Snowflake's poor performances in M1S1 and ML20.
- Mary of Team Primary was replaced by Rima due to Mary's poor performance in the previous season.
- Anarchy of the Balls of Chaos was replaced by Tumult due to Anarchy's poor performance in the previous season.
- Rezzy of the Raspberry Racers was replaced by Ruzzy due to Rezzy's poor performance in the Marble Marathon event of ML20.
- Sublime of the Limers was replaced by Lemonlime due to Sublime's poor performances in the last two years.
|No.||Grand Prix||Date||Pole Position||Fastest Lap||Winner|
|1||Minty Mania Grand Prix||7 – 8 November 2020||Smoggy (HAZ)||Momo (MOM)||Yellow Eye (CCE)|
|2||O'raceway Grand Prix||14 – 15 November 2020||Wispy (MNW)||Bolt (TBO)||Mimo (MOM)|
|3||Honeydome Grand Prix||21 – 22 November 2020||Speedy (SAV)||Yellow Eye (CCE)||Speedy (SAV)|
|4||Aquamaring Grand Prix||27 – 28 November 2020||Ocean (OCE)||Red Eye (CCE)||Red Eye (CCE)|
|5||Tumult Turnpike Grand Prix||4 – 5 December 2020||Bolt (TBO)||Starry (GAL)||Hazy (HAZ)|
|6||Arctic Circuit Grand Prix||11 – 12 December 2020||TBD|
Teams' Championship Standings
|1st||Crazy Cat's Eyes||25||20||17||26||8||TBD||96|
|11th||Balls of Chaos||0*||16||1||6||0*||23|
Racers' Championship Standings
|1st||Red Eye (CCE)||X||20||X||26||X||TBD||46|
|2nd||Yellow Eye (CCE)||25||X||17||X||?||42|
|22nd||Minty Drizzel (MNT)||0*||X||6||X||?||6|
|38th||Minty Fresh (MNT)||X||0*||X||0*||X||0|
Note: ties are broken by the following criteria (in order):
- Gold Medals
- Silver Medals
- Bronze Medals
- Pole Positions
- Fastest Laps
- Highest finishing position
- Fewest GPs entered
|[Point total]||Winner of the race|
|[Point total]||Runner-up of the race|
|[Point total]||Third place of the race|
|[Point total]||Points earned (4th - 12th)|
|0||No points earned (13th - 16th)|
|0†||Did not finish|
|0*||Did not qualify (17th - 20th in qualifying)|
|[Bold text]||Pole position (Bonus point awarded)|
|[Italic text]||Fastest lap (Bonus point awarded)|
|X||Did not participate|
|Marbula One Grands Prix|
|Season 1: SAV · ORA · MOM · HOR · GDK · TBO · RSP · MNW|
|Season 2: MNT · ORA · BEE · OCE · BOC · SNO|