Marble Rally Season 5 is the fifth edition of the Marble Rally. It began on the 15th September 2020. There are 12 races, the first time since 2017.
Changes in Season 5
- Every race is split into sectors, with the exception of Race 7 and Race 8.
- The numbering for the starting grid has been altered.
- First non-sand race in the series.
- Black Knight
- Blazing Fireball
- Blizzard Blaster
- Cool Moody
- Crazy Cat's Eye
- Dragon's Egg
- El Capitan
- Ghost Plasma
- Marbly McMarbleface
- Pollo Loco
- Red Number 3
- Summer Sky
- Big Pearl
- Blue Moon
- Deep Ocean
- Green Turtle
- H2 Blue
- Silver Bolt
- White Widow
- Wisp of Darkness
No marbles have retired between 2019 and 2020.
There are no newcomers this season.
At the end of Marble Rally 2019, the qualification system for Season 5 was released.
Prequalified for Marble Rally Season 5:
- Top 12 of 2019 and Top 4 of 2019 B-League
2020 Marble Rally Showdown:
- 17th-20th of 2019 and 9th-12th of 2019 B-League
A race-off for the final available spots in the Marble Rally was planned. Four out of the participating eight would have qualified from here.
Participating in the Race-off:
- 13th-16th of 2019 and 5th-8th of 2019 B-League
However, in September 2020, it was announced that the Race-off had been cancelled, and instead 20 individual marbles were invited to take part based on their previous performances and physical condition. The Showdown was also cancelled.
|7th||Red Number 3||6||6||0||3||17||5||20||DNF||17||7||6||4||91|
|11th||Crazy Cat's Eye||20||DNF||11||DNF||5||0||12||DNF||12||9||5||2||76|
DNF: Did Not Finish
- 1st: 20pts
- 2nd: 17pts
- 3rd: 14pts
- 4th: 12pts
- 5th: 11pts
- 6th: 10pts
- 7th: 9pts
- 8th: 8pts
- 9th: 7pts
- 10th: 6pts
- 11th: 5pts
- 12th: 4pts
- 13th: 3pts
- 14th: 2pts
- 15th: 1pt
|R1||Crazy Cat's Eye||1:53.76||+00.17||P4|
|R7||Red Number 3||1:46.62||+02.06||P9|
- P1–P10 is on the front row
- P11–P20 is on the back row
- Sand Marble Rally 2016
- Sand Marble Rally 2017
- Sand Marble Rally 2018
- Marble Rally 2019
- List of Sand Marble Rally Records
- Jelle's Marble Runs (13th September 2020). Jelle's Marble Runs Community Tab. “Instead of a qualifiers system like previous years, this year 20 marbles were invited to take part based on their performance in the last season and their physical condition.”
- JMR_throwaway (13th September 2020). Race 1 of Marble Rally 2020 this Tuesday! (click through for more on qualification). Reddit.
|All Marble Rally races|
|2016: Q · R1 · R2 · R3 · R4 · R5 · R6 · R7 · R8 · R9 · R10 · R11 · R12|
|2017: Q · R1 · R2 · R3 · R4 · R5 · R6 · R7 · R8 · R9 · R10 · R11 · R12 · F|
|2018: Q · R1 · R2 · R3 · R4 · R5 · R6 · R7 · R8|
|2019: Q · R1 · R2 · R3 · R4 · R5 · R6 · R7 · R8|
|S5: R1 · R2 · R3 · R4 · R5 · R6 · R7 · R8 · R9 · R10 · R11 · R12|
|Miscellaneous: 750-Foot Race · 500-Foot Race · Extra Race · Giant Funnel Race · Patreon Marble Rally · MR22 Practice Round|