The fourth and final event of the Marble League Showdown 2019 was held on the 13th September 2019. The event was Balancing.
The marbles from each team roll down a beam. The distance each marble falls off is their score. The team's score is the sum of each individual team member's score. If a marble makes it to the end of the beam and rolls into the end zone they get a maximum 130 points.
Standings After EventEdit
- Inside the stadium marbles could purchase tickets for Marbula One
- After the Limers failed to qualify, the fans stormed onto the track. The team had to be ushered away for their safety. The fans were then removed from the stadium.
- The Shining Swarm, Kobalts, Turtle Sliders and the Limers failed to qualify for the Marble League 2020 Qualifiers so will only be appearing in the Marble League Showdown 2020.
- The top three teams, the Rojo Rollers, Hornets and the Snowballs, had a medal ceremony for the overall competition.
- Team Galactic were announced as the hosts for Marble League 2020.