The second event of Marble League 2021 was held on the 20th July 2021, featuring the second event, Balancing.
In balancing, teams of four marbles must roll down a track with no walls on it, referred to as a balance beam. If a marble falls off the track, its distance from the start (in centimeters) will be tallied and counted towards the team's final score. Any marble who reaches the green zone at the end of the track earns the maximum individual score of 130, which is also added toward the team's final score. A marble must land in the green zone to score 130; any marble that reaches the end of the beam but does not land in the green zone will only score 120. The team with the highest collective score wins. Ties are broken by furthest individual distances.
|14th||Crazy Cat's Eyes||36||44||45||77||202||2|
Standings After Event
|02||16th||Crazy Cat's Eyes||0||0||0||0||4|
- The Red Attendants scored 246 cm in their example run.
- This marks the first time that the team which got first in the first event got last in the second event. Coincidentally, the team which got last in the first event also got first in this event.
- This also marks the first time that the team which ran first in Balancing got last, and the team which ran last got first.
- Green Ducks now hold the lead of most places gained after an event, with 13.
- Indigo Stars now hold the lowest score in Balancing with 151.
|2021 Marble League|
|General||Main Tournament · Qualifications · Friendly Round · Felynia Coliseum · Lead Cube|
|Teams||Chocolatiers · Crazy Cat's Eyes · Gliding Glaciers · Green Ducks · Hazers · Indigo Stars · Limers · Mellow Yellow · Minty Maniacs · O'rangers · Raspberry Racers · Rojo Rollers · Savage Speeders · Shining Swarm · Team Momo · Thunderbolts|
|Events||Wave · Balancing · 5 Meter Sprint · Funnel Endurance · 5 Meter Relay · Jousting · 5 Meter Hurdles · Block Pushing · Triathlon · Steeplechase · Sand Mogul Race · Diving · Elimination Race · Sand Rally · Football · Marblocross|