The Lead Cube Award is awarded to the team with the most points in the "last place" standings of the Marble League. Points are given out for the Lead Cube Award after each event based on the team's standing in the event. The winner of the Marble League 2016 Lead Cube Award were the Oceanics with 17 total points and 5 medals.
- The last place team is awarded the "Lead" medal and receives 4 points. If a team is disqualified, did not finish, or did not start it will also be rewarded with the "Lead" medal.
- The second to last place team is awarded the "Tin" medal and receives 3 points.
- The third from last place team is awarded the "Zinc" medal and receives 2 points.
- The fourth from last place team does not receive a medal but receives 1 point.
- Tie breakers are
- Number of Lead medals
- Number of Tin medals
- Number of Zinc medals
- Countback for worst finish
- Overall Marble League standings
- If still tied, listed in alphabetical order (Multiple Lead Cube Trophies will be awarded if still tied after the final event).
- If multiple teams are tied in an event, all tied teams will be given the highest point medal based on their place, taking the place of the lower point medal.
- If 4 or more teams tie for last place (for instance, 4 or more teams did not finish in an event) all teams will be awarded a "Lead" medal and no other awards will be given for the event.
- If three teams are tied for last place, all 3 teams will be given the "Lead" medal and the next place finisher (or finishers, if tied) will be given 1 point.
- If two teams tie for last and there are no other ties, two "Lead" medal will be awarded, one "Zinc" medal will be awarded and one team will receive 1 point.
- If one team finishes last, two teams tie for second to last and two teams tie for third to last, one "Lead" medal will be awarded, two "Tin" medals will be awarded and the final two teams will each receive 1 point.
- If two teams tie for last and two teams tie for second to last, two "Lead" medals and two "Zinc" medal will be awarded. No other awards will be given for the event.
|5th||Balls of Chaos||3||0||0||0||12|
|Team||Balancing||Relay Race||Collision||Sand Rally||Long Jump||Water Race||High Jump||10 Meter Sprint||Team Pursuit||Precision Slalom||Quartet Diving||Hurdles||Points|
|Balls of Chaos||4||4||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||4||-||12|
|2016 Marble League|
|General||Main Tournament · Bakker Bowl · Lead Cube|
|Teams||Balls of Chaos · Chocolatiers · Jawbreakers · Kobalts · Limers · Mellow Yellow · Oceanics · O'rangers · Pinkies · Rojo Rollers · Savage Speeders · Snowballs · Team Galactic · Team Momo · Team Primary · Thunderbolts|
|Events||Balancing · Relay Race · Collision · Sand Rally · Long Jump · Water Race · High Jump · 10 Meter Sprint · Team Pursuit · Precision Slalom · Quarter Diving · Hurdles|