Hazy's best event is the 5 Meter Ice Dash, in which they had won three out of four heats during the entire season, only losing to Sea from the Oceanics during the finals. It was the same result as in the Surfing (2019) just behind Skip of the Jungle Jumpers and the Sand Mogul Race (2020), just falling behind Ocean of the Oceanics.
The Hazers had a great performance during their debut in the Marble League 2018 Qualifiers, placing themselves on top of Group A as well as securing a spot in the main event.
- 5 Meter Ice Dash (Qualifications): During Group A - Heat 1, Hazy was fast off the start and ran to the side to block their opponents. However, Yellow Eye opted for the side as well in order to rub off Minty Fresh's momentum and steal second place. As such, Hazy's lead was never contested.
In the main event, the Hazers racked up 1 gold medal and 2 silver medals, all of which from individual events.
- 5 Meter Ice Dash: Hazy made a huge comeback against Swifty during the first heat, and had a clean run during the semifinals. They had a slow start during the finals alongside Snow, but Swifty had troubles of staying in line, allowing Hazy to catch up, earning them a silver medal.
- Snow Rally: Hazy had an underwhelming performance during the Snow Rally. They started off Race 1 at third to last place, but caught up a few places and finished 11th, ahead of both Red Eye and Rizzy by only a few hundredths of a second. Hazy stayed in the middle of the pack during Race 2, finishing at 8th, earning a total of 15 Snow Points for 8th place, their points tied with Pinkydink in 9th place due to a DNF during Race 2.
At Marble League 2019, the Hazers qualified on top of the standings with 68 points in hand, with Hazy representing the team in one of the individual events.
- Funnel Race (Qualifications): During Race B, Hazy started out strong but made a technical mistake while colliding with the other marbles at funnel 3, causing them to cascade down towards funnel 5 within fractions of a second. However, they took the momentum back from others during funnels 6 and 7, ending up second in their heat (the first being Clutter who won by strategic positioning at funnels 6 to 8) and third overall.
In the main events, the Hazers 2 gold, 2 silver and 3 bronze medals, finishing at third place with 184 points.
- Underwater Race: During Heat 4, Hazy had a great turn after the slope, and although having trouble staying off the walls, they managed to win the heat regardless, ahead of Rapidly by one hundredth of a second. Hazy had a better run during Semifinal A, with a back-to-back lead change with Quacky before finishing first at a time of 14.96s, the fastest in the event. In the finals, Hazy was lagging behind Rapidly when they were surpassed midway by Choc and Quacky due to how they lined up, making them last to finish.
- Surfing: The captains Hazy and Thunder competed together in Heat 8 of each round. Hazy had the best performance in Round 1, setting both the best surf distance (31cm) and time (9.32s) in the round. Despite a poor showing in Round 2, Hazy managed to win a silver medal for their team.
- Event 5: Long Jump: Hazy jumps for a 81.00, which is only enough for a 10th Place.
- Event 9: Sand Mogul Race: Hazy has a decent performance, with a win in group A. In that run, they ran the only sub 8-second run with a time of 7.798. They had a bit difficulty in Semi-Final B, as they lost second place to Mo from Team Momo, but makes a good recovery, and dives in and gets the qualification spot for the final. In the final, Hazy was hounding Minty Fresh and Ocean from the Minty Maniacs and Oceanics respectively, but ends up in a respectable 2nd.
- Event 16: Marble Marathon: Hazy Starts off from Qualifying from the 13th spot. They were battling the Savage Speeders (Member: Speedy), O'rangers (Member: Kinnowin ) and the Green Ducks (Member: Mallard ) and finished in an overall 12th place, with a time of 10:46.55 and was 9.26 seconds behind the winner, Minty Fresh (Minty Maniacs)
|Marble League 2018 Qualifiers||Curling||Team||7th||Heat Loss||2|
|5 Meter Ice Dash||Individual||1st||4.82 sec.||8|
|Marble League 2018||5 Meter Ice Dash||Individual||2nd||5.04 sec.||20|
|Team Pursuit||Team||14th||33.82 sec.||2|
|Snow Rally||Individual||8th||50.99 sec.||8|
|Ice Hockey||Team||9th||Heat Loss||7|
|Amazing Maze Marble Race 2018||Maze||Team||15th||Heat Loss||-|
|Marble League 2019 Qualifiers||Funnel Race||Individual||3rd||1:27.17||17|
|Block Pushing||Team||19th||87.3 cm||1|
|Relay Race||Team||1st||9.48 sec.||25|
|Marble League 2019||Underwater Race||Individual||4th||15.52 sec.||12|
|Balancing||Team||1st||438 cm (MR)||25|
|Gravitrax Slalom||Team||15th||10.05 sec.||1|
|Relay Run||Team||8th||9.749 sec.||8|
|Block Pushing||Team||16th||45.6 cm||0|
|Hubelino Maze||Team||1st||86 pts||25|
|Marbula One Season 1||Savage Speedway Grand Prix||Individual||2nd||5:24.47||18|
|Momotorway Grand Prix||Individual||3rd||5:41.27||15|
|Greenstone Grand Prix||Individual||11th||6:06.88||0|
|Midnight Bay Grand Prix||Individual||8th||7:59.97||4|
|Marble League 2020 Friendly Round||Block Pushing||Team||4th||46.1 cm||1|
|Marble League 2020||Balancing||Team||7th||320 cm||9|
|Long Jump||Individual||10th||81.00 cm||6|
|Block Pushing||Team||16th||66.20 cm||0|
|Sand Mogul Race||Individual||2nd||9.040 sec.||20|
|Relay Run||Team||7th||8.802 sec.||9|
|Team Aquathlon||Team||3rd||17.44 sec.||15|
|Collision||Team||4th||3rd Place Match Loss||12|