The Hazers had a great performance during their debut in the Marble League 2018 Qualifiers, placing themselves on top of Group A as well as securing a spot in the main event.
- 5 Meter Ice Dash (Qualifications): During Group A - Heat 1, Hazy was fast off the start and ran to the side to block his opponents. However, Yellow Eye opted for the side as well in order to rub off Minty Fresh's momentum and steal second place. As such, Hazy's lead was never contested.
In the main event, the Hazers racked up 1 gold medal and 2 silver medals, all of which from individual events.
- 5 Meter Ice Dash: Hazy made a huge comeback against Swifty during the first heat, and had a clean run during the semifinals. He had a slow start during the finals alongside Snow, but Swifty had troubles of staying in line, allowing Hazy to catch up, earning him a silver medal.
- Snow Rally: Hazy had an underwhelming performance during the Snow Rally. He started off Race 1 at third to last place, but caught up a few places and finished 11th, ahead of both Red Eye and Rizzy by only a few hundredths of a second. Hazy stayed in the middle of the pack during Race 2, finishing at 8th, earning a total of 15 Snow Points for 8th place, his points tied with Pinkydink in 9th place due to a DNF during Race 2.
At Marble League 2019, the Hazers qualified on top of the standings with 68 points in hand, with Hazy representing his team in one of the individual events.
- Funnel Race (Qualifications): During Race B, Hazy started out strong but made a technical mistake while colliding with the other marbles at funnel 3, causing him to cascade down towards funnel 5 within fractions of a second. However, he took the momentum back from others during funnels 6 and 7, ending up second in his heat (the first being Clutter who won by strategic positioning at funnels 6 to 8) and third overall.
In the main events, the Hazers 2 gold, 2 silver and 3 bronze medals, finishing at third place with 184 points.
- Underwater Race: During Heat 4, Hazy had a great turn after the slope, and although having trouble staying off the walls, he managed to win the heat regardless, ahead of Rapidly by one hundredth of a second. Hazy had a better run during Semifinal A, with a back-to-back lead change with Quacky before finishing first at a time of 14.96s, the fastest in the event. In the finals, Hazy was lagging behind Rapidly when he was surpassed midway by Choc and Quacky due to how they lined up, making him last to finish.
- Surfing: The captains Hazy and Thunder competed together in Heat 8 of each round. Hazy had the best performance in Round 1, setting both the best surf distance (31cm) and time (9.32s) in the round. Despite a poor showing in Round 2, Hazy managed to win a silver medal for his team.
|Marble League 2018 Qualifiers||Curling||Team||7th||Heat Loss||2|
|5 Meter Ice Dash||Individual||1st||4.82 sec.||8|
|Marble League 2018||5 Meter Ice Dash||Individual||2nd||5.04 sec.||20|
|Team Pursuit||Team||14th||33.82 sec.||2|
|Snow Rally||Individual||8th||50.99 sec.||8|
|Ice Hockey||Team||9th||Heat Loss||7|
|Amazing Maze Marble Race 2018||Maze||Team||15th||Heat Loss||-|
|Marble League 2019 Qualifiers||Funnel Race||Individual||3rd||1:27.17||17|
|Block Pushing||Team||19th||87.3 cm||1|
|Relay Race||Team||1st||9.48 sec.||25|
|Marble League 2019||Underwater Race||Individual||4th||15.52 sec.||12|
|Balancing||Team||1st||438 cm (MR)||25|
|Gravitrax Slalom||Team||15th||10.05 sec.||1|
|Relay Run||Team||8th||9.749 sec.||8|
|Block Pushing||Team||16th||45.6 cm||0|
|Hubelino Maze||Team||1st||86 pts||25|
|Marbula One Season 1||Savage Speedway Grand Prix||Individual||2nd||5:24.47||18|
|Momotorway Grand Prix||Individual||3rd||5:41.27||15|
|Greenstone Grand Prix||Individual||11th||6:06.88||0|
|Midnight Bay Grand Prix||Individual||8th||7:59.97||4|